1. Data Protection
In compliance with the Organic Law on Data Protection, we inform the users of this website that personal data provided through e-mail can be part of a file of personal data, with the aim of the management and promotion, in this case, of the services you have requested, and the answer to your query. Personal data may be processed for sending commercial information, including e-mail. You can oppose the sending of such messages and access, modify and / or cancel your personal data by sending a request to the following address:
FERVEY RENTALS, S.L.
Plaza Legión Española, 1
VALENCIA – SPAIN
You can also send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the petition forward the following information:
Name and photocopy of identity card
Right you want to apply for and content of your request
Provide an address for notifications
You give your express consent to proceed to the processing of personal data as described in the preceding paragraphs.
2. Acceptance of Terms
FV Flats reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time that may be required or be in the line of business of the company. Users have the responsibility to take appropriate measures to ensure that they visit all the terms and conditions regularly. By agreeing to use this site means that any change is accepted by any third party and this third party is required to comply with this changes. FV Flats reserves the right to change rates and prices, photographs and descriptions on its website at any time.
Always remember that the apartments offered by FV Flats do not respond to the characteristics of a hotel but a residence surrounded by neighbours. The peace and quiet must be maintained and respected at all times. We strive to ensure a relaxed and comfortable stay.
Think about other guests want to enjoy the apartment as much as you, make use of the accommodation with care and, upon departure, leave it as you found at check-in.
3. Use Terms and Conditions
– Leave the place as you found it. Do not rearrange the furniture. If an extra cleaning service it’s needed at your departure, 30€ may be removed from the credit card provided as guaranty.
– Switch it off the lights and the air conditioning when you go out. Irresponsible use may be removed from the credit card provided as guaranty.
– Elevator rules about number of persons must be respected.
– It is absolutely prohibited to make noise or hold parties. Silence must be maintained between the hours of 22:00 and 10:00.
– Take your rubbish with you when you depart, removing the rubbish from the flat is not included in final cleaning. 20€ may be removed from the credit card provided as guaranty.
– Wash up your dishes, as this is not included in final cleaning. 20€ may be removed from the credit card provided as guaranty.
– If anything breaks or something doesn’t works as it should at your departure, an amount included in the inventory may be removed from the credit card provided as guaranty.
– Take good care of your keys as a charge of 30€ will be applied to replace them if lost.
– Do not leave the door keys inserted in the door lock when you go out. Be very careful with this or you will have to pay an extra service to open the door.
– It is prohibited to leave bikes, prams or anything at all in the communal reception hall. Items left may be removed.
– Make sure that the main door to the street is properly closed when you leave or enter the building.
– If you have any doubt, if something doesn’t work as it should, or if you are unsure about how something works, please call +34 626 721 652 from 9am to 8pm.
I HAVE READ THE HOUSE RULES, I ACCEPT THEM AND IN THIS ACT I PROVIDE A VALID CREDIT CARD AS GUARANTY.